Do you feel lethargic after having a sumptuous meal? Are you one of those who get exhausted very soon and feel tough to pull yourself through the day? If yes, then probably your diet is to be blamed for the same. Feeling tired has become so common in people nowadays that it has its own acronym- TATT- which stands for 'tired all the time'. Generally, we blame our fast-paced life for the fatigue; but the real reason could be insufficient diet. A proper diet provides the energy to keep us going throughout the day.
Here's A List Of Dos And Don'ts To Beat Fatigue:
1. Drink Non Caffeinated Beverages- Although it is said that caffeine provides several health benefits, it boosts energy just for a short span of time. As a result, you can feel tired in the long run.
2. Cut Down On Processed Food- Comforting processed food can be alright in moderation, but has very little amount of nutritional value. It does not provide the energy that a healthy and wholesome meal does.
3. Stay Hydrated- It is a common suggestion that every expert gives because water is the main component of blood. It has an essential role in carrying all the crucial nutrients to the cells and flushing out the waste products.
4. Eat Chia Seeds-Chia seeds are rich in nutrients. This superfood provides 4,800 grams of omega-3 fatty acids, fibre, protein, vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, which fuel energy in a human body.
5. Avoid Supplements- Vitamins And Supplements can be a great addition in your life to boost energy. But one must also remember that it cannot and should not replace the nutrients a food provides.
Try to follow these basic rules to keep your energy level up and get going the whole day, without any worries!