How to make Ajwain and Kalonji Nimki
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
A crisp snack bursting with the distinct flavour of kalonji (onion seeds). This one is a perfect evening snack with a hot cup of tea.
Ingredients of Ajwain and Kalonji Nimki
- 1 Cup Atta
- 1 Cup Maida
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Ajwain
- 2 Tbsp Kalonji
- 3 Tbsp Ghee
- 1 Cup Water
How to Make Ajwain and Kalonji Nimki
- 1.Take Aata in a bowl and mix maida and baking powder to it.
- 2.Add salt, Ajwain and Kalonji to it.
- 3.Mix it thoroughly.
- 4.Now add ghee to it and stir well.
- 5.Sprinkle water on the mixture and make it a dough.
- 6.Now, flatten the dough like a chapati.
- 7.Cut the flattened dough into equal small pieces.
- 8.Deep fry them in hot oil.
- 9.Store in an air tight container.
- Watch the step by step video of Ajwain and Kalonji Nimki here :
This recipe is served best with green chutney.