How to make Almond Crescent
About Almond Crescent Recipe: Just 5 simple ingredients and you'll have these crispy, delicious almond cookies to relish along with a cup of tea. Butter, sugar, egg yolk, flour and almond powder along with just about an hour is all you need for this fuss-free recipe.
Ingredients of Almond Crescent
- 200 gms butter
- 100 icing sugar
- 175 refined flour
- 75 almond powder
- 2 egg yolk
How to Make Almond Crescent
- 1.Cream together butter and sugar. Using a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, or a hand mixer, cream together the butter and sugar for your cookie dough until they are light and fluffy. This should take about 5 minutes on a medium/high speed.
- 2.Add in eggs one at a time. After the butter and sugar is creamed together, it is time to add the eggs and vanilla extract.
- 3.You want to add the eggs into your creamed butter and sugar mixture one at a time, and mix just until combined. This will ensure you won’t break your creamed mixture and you don’t want to beat any air into the eggs at this point.
- 4.Add your dry ingredient and mix as little as possible. The next step in making cookie dough using the creaming method is to mix in the dry ingredients (refined flour and almond powder).
- 5.Now shape the cookies into your desire shapes and garnish it with liquor soaked fruit.
- 6.Bake at 180 degree Celsius for 9 minutes.
Key Ingredients: butter, icing sugar, refined flour, almond powder, egg yolk