How To Make Almond Pumpkin Kebab
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Almond Pumpkin Kebab Recipe: Soft, easy and simply delicious, these kebabs made with almonds, pumpkin and a host of spices are an absolute delight to celebrate festive and special occasions!
Ingredients of Almond Pumpkin Kebab
- 500 gms pumpkin
- 1 1/2 tsp green chillies, chopped
- 2 tbsp garlic and ginger, chopped
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp cracked coriander
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg powder
- 1 tbsp chaat masala
- 1 tbsp dry mango powder
- 40 gms desi ghee
- 20 gms slivered almonds
- 40 gms almonds, chopped
How to Make Almond Pumpkin Kebab
- 1.Peel, deseed and grate the pumpkin.
- 2.Heat desi ghee in a thick bottom casserole pan and sauté ginger and garlic, green chilies, cumin seeds and all the spices.
- 3.Add the pumpkin. Cook for 15-20 minutes till the pumpkin is cooked and the water has dried out.
- 4.Add the chopped almonds and cook for another 5 minutes. Let the mixture cool down. Cut them into rough, thin patties of 30 gms each.Coat them with slivered almonds
- 5.Heat desi ghee in a pan and place the patties in medium hot oil.
- 6.Cook till the bottom caramelizes and then carefully turn the patties. Cook them till they are crisp from outside. Serve hot.
Key Ingredients: pumpkin, green chillies, garlic and ginger, cumin seeds, cracked coriander, red chilli powder, nutmeg powder, chaat masala, dry mango powder, desi ghee, slivered almonds, almonds