How to make Amaranthus Granola with Lemon Yogurt, Berries and Marigold
A hearty and healthy, go-to breakfast while rushing in the morning.
Ingredients of Amaranthus Granola with Lemon Yogurt, Berries and Marigold
- 1 Cup Popped Amaranthus (cholai)
- 1/2 Cups Oats
- 100 Gram Almonds, chopped
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 80 Gram Sunflower Seeds
- 60 Gram Sesame Seeds
- 175 Gram Honey
- 45 Gram Brown Sugar
- 3 Gram Salt
- 20 Ml Olive Oil
- 1 Nos Lemon rind, grated
- 2 Cups Plain Yogurt (whipped with lemon rind)
- 150 Gram Blueberries
How to Make Amaranthus Granola with Lemon Yogurt, Berries and Marigold
- 1.Combine popped amaranthus, oats, almond, sunflower seeds and sesame seed in a large bowl.
- 2.Add honey, olive oil, cinnamon powder, salt and brown sugar to the bowl.
- 3.Mix well to combine. Evenly spread mixture on a baking sheet. Bake until toasted and lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
- 4.Stir and continue to bake until lightly browned all over, about 3 minutes more.
- 5.Remove from the oven and allow it to cool completely.
- 6.In small jars alternately layer the granola, mix berries and yogurt, garnish with marigold petals and serve immediately.
Popped Amaranthus (cholai), Oats
, Cinnamon Powder, Sunflower Seeds
, Sesame Seeds
, Brown Sugar
, Olive Oil
, Lemon rind, Plain Yogurt (whipped with lemon rind), Blueberries