How to make Baked Wild Berry Cheesecake
About Baked Wild Berry Cheesecake Recipe: A delectable dessert, cheesecake is a popular dish among the kids and adults alike and relished with much gusto. With several layers of decadent cream cheese, vanilla and sugar, cheesecake paves a direct way to everyone's heart. Here is a delectable cheesecake recipe with a crunchy base of digestive biscuits and beautifully decorated with berries on top, this can surely be your next dessert for a party.
Ingredients of Baked Wild Berry Cheesecake
- 75 butter
- 175 digestive biscuits
- 175 berries
- 450 cream cheese
- 150 castor sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 egg (lightly beaten)
- To dust icing sugar
How to Make Baked Wild Berry Cheesecake
- 1.Preheat the oven to 180. Butter the sides and base of a 24 cm cake tin.
- 2.Place the biscuits into a food processor and pulse until the mixture resembles rough breadcrumbs. Alternatively, place them into a plastic bag and bash with a rolling pin. Mix the crushed biscuits with the melted butter and press down into the base of the tin. Spread the berries over the base and allow for chilling in the fridge until needed.
- 3.Beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and the eggs together in a large bowl until smooth and creamy. Pour over the top of the berries and then bake in the oven for 40 minutes, or until pale golden and only wobbles slightly when you gently shake the tin.
- 4.Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the tin for about 10-15 minutes, then run a knife around the edge to loosen it and carefully remove the cheesecake from the tin. Sprinkle over a few blueberries, then dust with icing sugar.
- 5.This cheesecake is best eaten when it is at room temperature.
Key Ingredients: butter, digestive biscuits, berries, cream cheese, castor sugar, vanilla extract, egg (lightly beaten), icing sugar