How to make BBQ Potato Salad
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Potato salad with a twist. This one has some cola flavored BBQ sauce as a dressing ingredient.
Ingredients of BBQ Potato Salad
- 10-12 Baby potatoes (peeled), boiled
- 1 Spring onion (cut into chunks)
- 3-4 Capers
- 2-3 Gerkins
- 1 tsp Parsley, chopped
- 1 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- To taste Salt
- To taste Pepper
- 2 tsp Cola barbeque sauce
How to Make BBQ Potato Salad
- 1.In a bowl mix baby potatoes with spring onions, capers, gherkins, chopped parsley, mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Toss well.
- 2.Now add cola bbq sauce. Mix again.
Baby potatoes (peeled), Spring onion (cut into chunks), Capers
, Gerkins, Parsley
, Pepper, Cola barbeque sauce