How to make Creamy Potato Salad
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Creamy Potato Salad Recipe: A rich potato salad with loads of mayonnaise and cream. Served on a bed of lettuce leaves with a hint of lemon.
Ingredients of Creamy Potato Salad
- 1 Kg potatoes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup cream
- to taste curry powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- to taste salt & pepper
- for garnishing lettuce & parsley or fresh coriander
How to Make Creamy Potato Salad
- 1.Boil the potatoes and then cube them.
- 2.Once they have cooled, add mayonnaise, cream, curry powder, salt & pepper. Mix.
- 3.Squeeze the lemon juice over the salad.
- 4.Then, arrange the lettuce leaves in the salad bowl, and pile the salad on to it.
- 5.Garnish with the coriander & serve chilled.
Key Ingredients: potatoes, mayonnaise, cream, curry powder, lemon juice, salt & pepper, lettuce & parsley or fresh coriander