Beer Chicken Cubes Recipe
A few simple ingredients and a great outcome. Chicken cubes marinated in beer and cooked in butter.
- Total Cook Time1 hr 10 mins 01 seconds
- Prep Time 10 mins 01 seconds
- Cook Time1 hr
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Beer Chicken Cubes
- 1 can beer
- 250 gm diced chicken cubes
- 100 gm butter
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 green chilly, chopped
- A few coriander leaves, chopped
- Salt to taste
- A little ginger, finely sliced
How to Make Beer Chicken CubesHideShow Media
Marinate the chicken in beer for half an hour.
In a non stick pan put 100 gm of butter and allow the marinated chicken to get cooked cover it for 20 minutes.
Add salt and the ginger pieces.
Serve it hot with grated carrot, green chilly flakes and coriander leaves.