Beerkaya Pachadi Recipe
This Andhra-style ridge gourd chutney is taste with nutrition. It can be mixed with rice or eaten with dosa or rotis and is very easy to make.
- Total Cook Time 40 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 30 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Beerkaya Pachadi
- 2 ridge gourds with skin
- 4 green chilies
- 1tsp of tamarind paste
- 3 pods of garlic
- ½ tsp of cumin seeds
- 1tsp of urad dal
- 2tsp of cooking oil
- ½ tsp of mustard seeds
- A few sprigs of curry leaves
How to Make Beerkaya PachadiHideShow Media
1. Peel the ridge gourd, and cut into small pieces.
2. Heat oil in a pan and fry the pieces with green chilies, garlic and cumin seeds.
3. Grind the mixture after it cools down along with tamarind paste.
4. Temper some curry leaves with mustard and urad dal and add it to the mixture before you serve.