How To Make Bengali-Style Ghol
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Bengali-Style Ghol Recipe: A refreshing combination of curd with gondhoraj lebu, this Bengali-style ghol is a perfect summer treat.
Ingredients of Bengali-Style Ghol
- 1 Cup curd
- chilled water (as needed)
- 2 ice cubes
- to taste sugar
- to taste rock salt
- 1-2 tsp gondhoraj lebu juice
- 2 tsp gondhoraj lebu zest
How to Make Bengali-Style Ghol
- 1.Blend curd, water, sugar and salt and blend it smooth. The drink will have chaas-like consistency, so add water accordingly.
- 2.Add ice-cubes, gondhoraj lebu zest and juice to it and blend.
- 3.Pour in the glasses, garnish with some more zest and serve.
Key Ingredients: curd , chilled water (as needed), ice cubes, sugar, rock salt, gondhoraj lebu juice, gondhoraj lebu zest