Story ProgressBack to home
Bibim Guksu Recipe
How To Make Bibim Guksu
About Bibim Guksu Recipe: Bibim Guksu, or spicy noodles is a delicious cold salad dish seasoned with sweet and tangy Korean flavourings. It is one of the most popular traditional noodle dishes in Korean cuisine that is perfect for the summer days. If you’re looking for an easy meal with a little bit of zest, this is what you need!
- Total Cook Time 30 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 20 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Bibim Guksu
- 180 gms dried buckwheat noodles (or soba noodles
- For salad:
- 2 lettuce leaves, sliced
- 140 gms red cabbage, sliced
- 1/2 small cucumber, julienne
- 1/3 small carrot, julienne
- 60 gms red radish (optional), julienne
- A few snow pea sprouts (optional)
- 2 tbsp kimchi (cut into thumbnail size)
- For Biblim sauce:
- 2 tbsp gochujang (Korean chili paste
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 15 ml soy sauce
- 15 ml honey
- 15 ml brown sugar
- 15 ml sesame oil
- 15 ml sesame seeds (toasted)
How to Make Bibim GuksuHideShow Media
Boil the noodles in rolling boiling water and drain the noodles. Run some cold water over the noodles to cool them down. Drain.
Place the noodles in a large serving bowl and mix all the salad ingredients with Korean sauce. After all the ingredients are put in the bowl, serve.
To eat, mix all ingredients well with chopsticks and indulge.