Elevate your coffee hour with this delectable biscotti. All you need is butter, sugar, eggs, flour and baking powder. Seriously, it doesn't get easier than this.
- Total Cook Time1 hr 10 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time1 hr
- Recipe Servings8
Ingredients of Biscotti
- 800 gm of white butter
- 1200 gm of sugar
- 12 eggs
- 2000 gm of flour
- 40 gm of baking powder
How to Make BiscottiHideShow Media
1. Pre-heat oven at 150C.
2. Put the sugar and butter in a planetary mixer for creaming slowly.
3. Add in the eggs one by one. When the mixture becomes fluffy, add flour, nuts and baking powder.
4. Chill it till it sets. Make into logs and bake it for the first time at 180C.
5. After allowing it to cool, cut slices from the chill baked log and transfer to a tray.
6. Bake it again at 150C till it gets crispy and turns golden.