How to make Bolinhas (Goan Cookies)
Recipe Servings: 10
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
Cookies with the flow of semolina, crunch of cashews and delicious flavor of coconut.
Ingredients of Bolinhas (Goan Cookies)
- Oven Temp: 375 F-180 C
- 4 Egg Yolks
- 1 Cup Castor Sugar
- 1.5 Cups Semolina (soojee)
- 1.5 Cups Cashew nuts (ground)
- 1 tsp Cardamom Powder
- 2 Cups Coconut, grated
- A greased baking tray
How to Make Bolinhas (Goan Cookies)
- 1.Beat egg yolks and sugar to a light and creamy consistency.
- 2.Mix in the rest of the ingredients except the coconut and keep covered for 8 hours.
- 3.Mix in the coconut.
- 4.Shape into small balls (about 12), flatten slightly and place on the baking tray.
- 5.Bake in a pre-heated oven till brown.
Egg Yolks, Castor Sugar
, Semolina (soojee), Cashew nuts (ground), Cardamom Powder, Coconut