Broccoli, Babycorn and Colourful Pasta Salad Recipe
How to make Broccoli, Babycorn and Colourful Pasta Salad
This incredibly easy pasta salad recipe will get you hooked. Tip in some fresh herbs like parsley and basil for some added flavour, or a dollop of fresh and thick cream for some indulgence.
- Total Cook Time 35 mins
- Prep Time 05 mins
- Cook Time 30 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Broccoli, Babycorn and Colourful Pasta Salad
- 1 cup broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 6-7 babycorns, diced into big chunks
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chopped garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups penne, multi-flavoured (spinach, beetroot)
- ¼ cup Parmesan shavings
How to Make Broccoli, Babycorn and Colourful Pasta SaladHideShow Media
1. Blanch the broccoli in a pan of hot water for 7-8 minutes, and drain well.
2. Boil the penne until al dante. Run under cold water and drain well.
3. Heat olive oil in a pan, add garlic and saute for 1-2 minutes. Add the babycorn and saute until slightly brown.
4. Add the broccoli and toss well for 1-2 minutes. Add seasoning and remove from the flame.
5. Toss in the pasta, and finish with a shaving of Parmesan on top.