How to make Broccoli Stew
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Broccoli Stew Recipe: This recipe offers the goodness of broccoli simmered in silky coconut milk. Perfect for cold evenings, make this healthy and fuss-free broccoli stew for dinner!
Ingredients of Broccoli Stew
- 600 gms broccoli
- 15 ml oil
- 100 gms onion, sliced
- 2 Green chillies (slit)
- 1 sprig curry leaves
- 2 Bay leaves
- 5 gms cardamom
- 400 ml coconut milk
- to taste salt
How to Make Broccoli Stew
- 1.Clean and cut the broccoli into small pieces.
- 2.Put oil in a pan and add sliced onion, slit green chilly, curry leaves, cinnamon stick and cardamom.
- 3.Saute till the onion gets translucent.
- 4.Add little water and coconut milk and stir in the broccoli.
- 5.When the broccoli is almost done, add rest of the coconut milk turn off heat after a nice stir.
- 6.Garnish with curry leaves and serve hot
Key Ingredients: broccoli, oil, onion, Green chillies (slit), curry leaves, Bay leaves, cardamom, coconut milk, salt