Butter Pepper Garlic Crab Recipe
How to make Butter Pepper Garlic Crab
A very easy to make buttery crab recipe with the dominant flavors of garlic, chillies and black pepper.
- Total Cook Time 35 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 25 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Butter Pepper Garlic Crab
- 2 crabs, washed and cleaned
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 + 1/4 cup butter
- 4 + 1 Tbsp freshly ground pepper
- 20-25 cloves garlic, mildly crushed
- 7-8 green chillies, slit lengthwise
- 4 Tbsp lemon juice
- Salt, to taste and to be added in the end if required
- Coriander leaves, to garnish (Optional)
How to Make Butter Pepper Garlic CrabHideShow Media
In a kadhai add olive oil. Once heated add 3/4 cup butter.
Once the butter melts add 4 Tbsp black pepper, garlic cloves and green chillies.
Once it starts to splutter add the washed crabs. Cook for a minute and add lemon juice. Cover and cook for 2 more minutes.
Add the rest of the butter and pepper and keep cooking the crabs covered till done. The crab meat should cook in about 10-15 minutes.
Enjoy this dish with appams or ready made kulchas.