How to make Caramel Custard
The classic caramel custard, with the goodness of caramelized sugar and vanilla, sprinkled with chocolate powder.
Ingredients of Caramel Custard
- 125 Gram sugar
- 1/2 liter milk
- 4 Tbsp custard powder (vanilla flavored)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 tsp chocolate (powdered)
How to Make Caramel Custard
- 1.Caramelize 25 gm of sugar in a non stick pan with 1 tablespoon of water.
- 2.Boil on a low flame for ten minutes till the sugar turns into golden brown and cool.
- 3.Mix custard powder with 20ml cold milk (little) and keep it aside.
- 4.Boil milk and add sugar.
Reduce the flame.
- 5.Now add the custard milk mixture to the boiling milk.
Cook for 5 minutes till it thickens.
- 6.Now add vanilla essence and remove from fire.
In a separate bowl, add the caramelized sugar first.
- 7.On the caramelized sugar, add the custard mixture and add the chocolate powder on the top.
- 8.Cool it and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Key Ingredients: sugar, milk, custard powder (vanilla flavored), vanilla essence, chocolate (powdered)