How To Make Chicken And Corn Soup
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Chicken And Corn Soup Recipe: A silky texture corn soup with chicken, eggs and jalapenos. This comfort bowl makes for a full lunch or dinner and is packed with nutrients.
Ingredients of Chicken And Corn Soup
- 5 Gram onion, chopped
- 1 gram garlic, chopped
- 20 ml olive oil
- 200 gms canned corn
- to taste salt
- to taste crushed black pepper
- 5 ml jalapeno brine
- 20 gms butter
- 30 ml cream
- 1 chicken breast (sliced), grilled
- 1 Fried egg
- 100 ml water
- 1 slice toasted garlic bread
- 30 gms fennel pickle (optional, fresh fennel, cooked in salt, chili, sugar and vinegar)
How to Make Chicken And Corn Soup
- 1.Saute onion and garlic in olive oil for 2 minutes.
- 2.Add canned corn and cook for 5 minutes.
- 3.Add salt and pepper and jalapeno brine. Add a little water and cook for another 5 minutes. Let it cool and then puree in a blender.
- 4.Heat it up again add cream and butter along with grilled chicken slices.Garnish with a fried egg.
- 5.Add fennel pickle (cooked in salt, chili, sugar and vinegar). Serve it in a pasta plate with a toasted garlic bread.
Key Ingredients: onion, garlic, olive oil, canned corn, salt, crushed black pepper, jalapeno brine, butter, cream, chicken breast (sliced), Fried egg, water, toasted garlic bread, fennel pickle (optional, fresh fennel, cooked in salt, chili, sugar and vinegar)