How to make Chicken Palwal
About Chicken Palwal Recipe: A super delicious chicken recipe, packed with a host of spices and cooked to perfection. Perfect for those extravagant dinner parties at home.
Ingredients of Chicken Palwal
- 1 Kg chicken
- 200 gms onion, chopped
- 150 gms tomato, chopped
- 60 gms green chilli, chopped
- 50 gms jeera powder
- 50 gms coriander powder
- 100 gms coriander, chopped
- 150 gms curd
- 200 gms ginger and garlic, chopped
- 20 gms chilli powder
- to taste salt
- 200 ml oil
How to Make Chicken Palwal
- 1.Marinate chicken with ginger, garlic and curd.
- 2.Heat oil, add chopped onion and saute till brown.
- 3.Add chopped tomato, add jeera powder, coriander powder, chilli powder, green chilli and salt.
- 4.Add chicken and cook till dry.
- 5.Add water and simmer till cooked.
- 6.Now add fresh chopped coriander and serve hot with phulkas.
Key Ingredients: chicken, onion, tomato, green chilli, jeera powder, coriander powder, coriander, curd, ginger and garlic, chilli powder, salt, oil