How to make Chicken Tikka Croquette
Juicy, boneless chicken pieces are marinated, rolled in a mix of masalas, wrapped in bread crumbs and deep fried to perfection.
Ingredients of Chicken Tikka Croquette
- 50 gms boneless chicken
- Mustard oil
- Ginger-garlic paste
- Kasuri methi powder
- Mozzarella cheese
- 4 tbsp yogurt
- 1/2 lemon
- 500 gms refined flour
- 250 gms mashed potatoes
- 200 gms bread crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 4-5 Tbsp mayonnaise
- Mint leaves
- Red chilli flakes
- Red chilli powder
How to Make Chicken Tikka Croquette
- 1.Cut boneless chicken into chunks,
- 2.Let the pieces marinate in a mix of ginger-garlic paste, lemon and salt.
- 3.Prepare another marinade by adding together mustard oil, red chilli powder, ginger-garlic paste, yoghurt, lemon juice & a pinch of Kasuri methi powder.
- 4.Add marinated chicken to it and mix well,
- 5.Now, put the marinated chicken in oven for about 15 minutes at 180 degree Celsius.
- 6.Once cooked, further chop the chicken and mix it with mashed potatoes, coriander, grated mozzarella cheese,kastoori methi powder, red chilli powder & red chili flakes,
- 7.Make balls out of the mixture, dip in refined flour, eggs & bread crumbs,
- 8.Deep fry.
- For mayonnaise mint dip:
- 1.Take 4-5 Tbsp of mayonnaise,
- 2.Add finely chopped mint & chilli flakes; mix well.
Key Ingredients: boneless chicken, Mustard oil, Ginger-garlic paste, Kasuri methi powder, Coriander, Mozzarella cheese, yogurt, lemon, Mint leaves, Red chilli flakes, Red chilli powder