How to make Chocolate and Banana Crepes
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Chocolate and Banana Crepes Recipe: These crepes are guaranteed to make your day special. Top with your favorites like chocolate-banana, cinnamon-orange and whatever your heart fancies.
Ingredients of Chocolate and Banana Crepes
- 1 Cup maida (all purpose flour)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/4 cup water
- Butter (to coat the pan)
- For the topping:
- Chocolate / Hazelnut
- 1 Banana (round slices)
- Oranges (chopped), peeled
- A pinch of cinnamon
How to Make Chocolate and Banana Crepes
- 1.Mix eggs, milk and butter together.
- 2.Add the flour little by little depending on the consistency of the batter.
- 3.Add a little water to make it runny.
- 4.Always remember the batter for crepes has to be absolutely free flowing, it should not be thick because you want the crepe to be thin.
- 5.Heat some butter in a pan and pour the batter.
- 6.Let it cook slightly then add the toppings, chocolate/hazelnut and bananas in one, another could have some chopped oranges and a pinch of cinnamon.
- 7.You could also use some lime juice and incing sugar as a topping.
- 8.Top it with anything you like.
Key Ingredients: maida (all purpose flour), eggs, milk, butter, water, Butter (to coat the pan), Chocolate / Hazelnut, Banana (round slices), Oranges (chopped), cinnamon