Story ProgressBack to home
Chocolate Chip and Almond Cookies Recipe
Life is better with some freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. Bake a batch today!
- Total Cook Time 35 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 25 mins
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip and Almond Cookies
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 250 gm butter
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 Tbsp cinnamon powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate chip
- 1 Tbsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup almonds
How to Make Chocolate Chip and Almond CookiesHideShow Media
1. Blend butter and sugar powder until light and fluffy.
2. Add eggs and blend the mixture again.
3. Add baking soda and flour to form the dough.
4. Then add chocolate chips, almonds, cinnamon powder and a pinch of salt.
5. Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
6. Make small balls. Heat it in the oven for 12-14 minutes at 170 degree.