How to make Chocolate Truffle Pie
About Chocolate Truffle Pie Recipe: Moist and delicious. Decorated with delicate chocolate leaves, this chocolate truffle pie is decadent and absolutely sinful.
Ingredients of Chocolate Truffle Pie
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 100 ml water
- 1 tbsp rum
- 1 chocolate cake
- 450 gms plain melted chocolate
- 450 ml whipped cream
- Decorative leaves:
- Handful of dry garden leaves
- Melted chocolate
How to Make Chocolate Truffle Pie
- 1.In a saucepan, simmer sugar and water for 2 minutes. Stir in the rum.
- 2.Place the cake slice at the base of an 8" cake tin and moisten with the syrup.
- Prepare the topping:
- 1.Let the melted chocolate cool without setting. Pour into the whipped cream and stir well.
- 2.Spoon it into the cake tin and smoothen the surface. Chill overnight.
- 3.Remove from tin and dust with cocoa powder.
- Prepare decoration:
- 1.Brush garden leaves with melted chocolate and leave to cool.
- 2.Peel the leaves off the chocolate and arrange the "chocolate leaves" over the pie before serving.
Key Ingredients: sugar, water, rum, chocolate cake, plain melted chocolate, whipped cream, Decorative leaves:, dry garden leaves, Melted chocolate