How to make Christmas Cookie
About Christmas Cookies Recipe: What is a Christmas without some Christmas cookies? Here is an easy, fuss-free cookie recipe that you can bake at home with your family this holiday season of Christmas and New Year's.
Ingredients of Christmas Cookies
- 100 gms butter
- 125 gms castor sugar
- 1 eggs
- 150 gms refined flour
- 150 gms soaked fruit
- 10 ml vanilla essence
- 5 gms baking soda
How to Make Christmas Cookies
- 1.Cream together your butter and sugar. Using a stand mixer with a paddle attachment, or a hand mixer, cream together the butter and sugar for your cookie dough until they are light and fluffy. This should take about 5 minutes on a medium/high speed.
- 2.Add in eggs gradually (one at a time). After the butter and sugar is creamed together, it is time to add the eggs and vanilla extract.
- 3.You want to add the eggs into your creamed butter and sugar mixture one at a time, and mix just until combined.
- 4.This will ensure you won’t break your creamed mixture and you don’t want to beat any air into the eggs at this point.
- 5.Add your dry ingredient and mix as little as possible. The next step in making cookie dough using the creaming method is to mix in the dry ingredients along with baking soda.
- 6.Now shape the cookies into your desire shapes and garnish it with liquor soaked fruit.
- 7.Bake at 180 degree Celsius for 9 minutes.
Key Ingredients: butter, castor sugar, eggs, refined flour, soaked fruit, vanilla essence, baking soda