How To Make Coconut, Chia Seeds And Avocado Pudding
About Coconut, Chia Seeds And Avocado Pudding Recipe: A healthy, wholesome and delicious dessert to prepare at home. Thsi pudding comes with the goodness of chai seeds, made absolutely sugar-free!
Ingredients of Coconut, Chia Seeds And Avocado Pudding
- 50 Ml coconut milk
- 80 gms avocado
- 20 gms fresh cream
- 1 nos stevia
- 5 gms chia seeds
How to Make Coconut, Chia Seeds And Avocado Pudding
- 1.Cut ripe avocado into halve length wise, scoop out the flesh.
- 2.Soak Chia seeds in lukewarm water.
- 3.Mash the avocado add stevia if required.
- 4.Fold the sweetened avocado with coconut milk and cream.
- 5.Layer two layers of avocado mousse with chia seeds in a glass bowl.
- 6.Place in refrigerator for setting for 1 hour.
- 7.Serve chilled.
Key Ingredients: coconut milk, avocado, fresh cream, stevia, chia seeds