How to make Coffee Mousse
About Coffee Mousse Recipe: Sponge cake slices soaked in sweetened coffee. Topped with a thick layer of coffee custard with whipped cream.
Ingredients of Coffee Mousse
- 300 Ml Milk
- 2 Egg yolks
- 2 Tbsp Castor sugar
- Sponge cake slices
- 1 Tbsp Gelatin
- 50 Gram Coffee beans
- 250 Gram Cream, whipped
How to Make Coffee Mousse
- For Coffee Custard:
- 1.Scald milk/cream with coffee beans.
- 2.Whisk egg yolks along with sugar.
- 3.Strain the milk and combine with whipped eggs.
- 4.Return the coffee custard to a moderate flame and thicken.
- 5.Add soaked gelatin to the custard. Cool to the point of setting.
- 6.Fold in the whipped cream.
- 1.Soak sponge slices in sweetened coffee and place at the bottom of the serving dish.
- 2.Pour the coffee mixture on top of the sponge base.
- 3.Serve chilled.
Key Ingredients: Milk
, Egg yolks, Castor sugar, Sponge cake slices, Gelatin
, Coffee beans, Cream