How To Make Cream Of Carrot And Ginger Soup
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Cream Of Carrot And Ginger Soup Recipe: A soul-satiating soup recipe perfect for the winter season, it is brimming with the goodness of carrot and ginger.
Ingredients of Cream Of Carrot And Ginger Soup
- 80 gms butter
- 300 gms carrot, chopped
- 10 gms celery, chopped
- 80 gms onion, chopped
- 80 gms ginger, chopped
- 2 pinch for garnishing fresh parsley, chopped
- 100 ml fresh cream
- 150 ml milk
- 100 ml water
- to taste salt
- 2 pinch sugar
- to taste crushed black pepper
- A pinch of dry basil
- A pinch of dry thyme
How to Make Cream Of Carrot And Ginger Soup
- 1.In a soup-pan heat 40 gms butter over medium flame, then add onion, carrot, celery, 40 gms ginger and saute well and then add water. Reduce the heat and simmer until carrots are soft.
- 2.Remove from heat and let it cool for 10 to 15 minutes, once it turns cold or room temperature, transfer it to a blender to make a smooth puree.
- 3.Take a new soup-pan, add 40gm butter and heat it well, add 40gm ginger and saute for a bit.
- 4.Once the garlic is sauteed well, add carrot puree and mix well. Once the puree is cooked, add milk and fresh cream and gradually mix them.
- 5.Season it with salt, sugar, dry basil, dry thyme and crushed black pepper. Mix until it becomes smooth.
- 6.Pour the soup in a soup bowl and garnish with chopped parsley, serve hot.
Key Ingredients: butter, carrot, celery, onion, ginger, fresh parsley, fresh cream, milk, water, salt, sugar, crushed black pepper, dry basil, dry thyme