How to make Cucumber Mojito
Recipe Servings: 1
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Cucumber Mojito Recipe: Cucumber and mint mixed with rum, topped with champagne and cucumber slices. A refreshing cocktail for a summer evening!
Ingredients of Cucumber Mojito
- 60 Ml Dark rum
- 6-8 Pieces Fresh cucumber
- 8-10 Fresh mint
- 10 Ml Lime juice
- Sugar syrup
- To top Champagne
- To garnish Fresh cucumber and mint
How to Make Cucumber Mojito
- 1.Muddle fresh Cucumber and mint.
- 2.Pour all the ingredients in the shaker and shake it vigorously.
- 3.Pour it in the glass and garnish well with fresh cucumber and mint.
Key Ingredients: Dark rum, Fresh cucumber, Fresh mint, Lime juice, Sugar syrup, Champagne, Fresh cucumber and mint