How To Make Dark Chocolate Oats Mousse
About Dark Chocolate Oats Mousse Recipe: A decadent, rich and gooey chocolate mousse is a heaven for dessert lovers! Here is an absolutely delicious mousse made with cocoa, milk, honey and wholesome oats.
Ingredients of Dark Chocolate Oats Mousse
- 1 1/2 Tbsp oats
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp chia seeds (optional)
- for garnishing berries (optional)
- 4-5 for garnishing crushed almonds
How to Make Dark Chocolate Oats Mousse
- 1.Mix dry ingredients – cocoa powder and oats.
- 2.Add milk and honey to the mixture and stir well. You can add chia seeds too.
- 3.Garnish with crushed almonds.
- 4.Let is set overnight in the fridge. Layer with berries (optional) before serving.
The recipe video uses a different quantity of ingredients for representation. You can alter the quantity as per your need.
Key Ingredients: oats, cocoa powder, milk, honey, chia seeds (optional), berries (optional), crushed almonds