How To Make Eggless Chocolate Chip Cake
About Eggless Chocolate Chip Cake Recipe: A simple, fuss-free, eggless chocolate chip cake that will leave you drooling! Pair with your evening cup of tea or indulge when those sweet cravings strike.
Ingredients of Eggless Chocolate Chip Cake
- 3 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 cups flour
- 1 cup chocolate chip
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- A pinch of salt
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla essence
How to Make Eggless Chocolate Chip Cake
- 1.Add flour, cocoa powder, salt, sugar, baking soda and baking powder in a bowl.
- 2.In another bowl, mix milk, oil and vanilla essence with the dry mixture and whisk together until thoroughly combined.
Add chocolate chips to this.
- 3.Grease the pan with oil and pour the mixture. Add few chocolate chips on the top
- 4.Heat the oven to 140 degree C. Bake for 40-45 minutes. Use a skewer to check if its cooked.
- 5.Let it rest for 10-15 minutes and serve.
Key Ingredients: cocoa powder, flour, chocolate chip, sugar, milk, sunflower oil, baking powder, baking soda, salt, vanilla essence