How to make Fettuccine Pomodoro
About Fettuccine Pomodoro Recipe: A light, quick and easy pasta recipe, Fettuccine Pomodoro is a delicious dish for breakfast, brunch or kid's tiffin!
Ingredients of Fettuccine Pomodoro
- 400 Gram Fettucine pasta, blanched
- 150 Ml Olive oil
- 18 Gram Onion, chopped
- 15 Gram Garlic, chopped
- 700 Gram Roma tomato (diced)
- 5 Gram Red pepper flakes
- 20 Gram Fresh basil
- 60 Gram Butter, unsalted
- 8 Gram Dried olive powder
How to Make Fettuccine Pomodoro
- 1.Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-low flame.
- 2.Cook onion, stirring occasionally, until soft, 10–12 minutes.
- 3.Add garlic and cook, stirring, about 3 minutes.
- 4.Add red pepper flakes and cook, stirring for a minute.
- 5.Increase heat to medium, add puréed tomatoes, and season lightly with salt.
- 6.Cook, stirring occasionally, until sauce thickens slightly and flavors have come together, 20–25 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in basil.
- 7.Set skillet over high heat and stir in reserved pasta cooking liquid to loosen sauce; bring to a boil.
- 8.Add pasta and cook, stirring, until sauce coats pasta and pasta is al dente.
- 9.Serve garnished with fresh basil sprig and olive powder.
Fettucine pasta, Olive oil, Onion
, Roma tomato (diced), Red pepper flakes, Fresh basil, Butter
, Dried olive powder