How To Make Flaxseeds And Sago Bhel
About Flaxseeds And Sago Bhel Recipe: Wholesome, refreshing, quick and absolutely easy, this vrat-friendly chaat is a mix of tantalising flavours and goodness of flaxeeds and sabudana!
Ingredients of Flaxseeds And Sago Bhel
- 150 gms flaxseeds
- 50 gms sabudana
- 2 gram cumin seeds, roasted
- 3 gms black pepper (crushed)
- 50 gms tomato, chopped
- 10 gms green chilli, chopped
- to taste sendha namak
- 10 gms fresh coriander, chopped
- for garnishing pomegranate seeds
How to Make Flaxseeds And Sago Bhel
- 1.Soak the sabudana for one hour then deep fry and keep aside.
- 2.Place the flaxseed in a pan and cover it. Heat the pan till flax seeds crackle and keep aside.
- 3.Take a bowl and mix all ingredients together and check the seasoning.
- 4.Garnish with fresh coriander and pomegranate seeds.
Key Ingredients: flaxseeds, sabudana, cumin seeds, black pepper (crushed), tomato, green chilli, sendha namak, fresh coriander, pomegranate seeds