French Pea Soup Recipe
Go green with this light and lovely serving of pea soup. Goes best with a dollop of fresh cream!
- Total Cook Time 35 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 25 mins
Ingredients of French Pea Soup
- 500 gm shelled peas
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 1/2 cup vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp fresh cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Make French Pea SoupHideShow Media
1. Heat oil in a pan. Add the onion and saute till white.
2. Now add the peas and saute for about 5 minutes.
3. Add seasoning and vegetable stock.
4. Give it a boil and simmer till the peas are cooked.
5. Puree in a grinder. Heat again and serve hot topped with fresh cream.