How to make Garlic Cheese Bread
Recipe Servings: 4
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Garlic Cheese Bread Recipe: French loaf glazed with butter, garlic, cheese and pepper, baked just right.
Ingredients of Garlic Cheese Bread
- 1 French bread (crusty)
- 100 gms butter
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1/2 cup cheese, grated
- Black pepper
How to Make Garlic Cheese Bread
- 1.Slice the bread on the diagonal, not quite through to the base at 1" intervals.
- 2.Combine butter, garlic, cheese and pepper.
- 3.Spread over each slice.
- 4.Wrap in a foil and bake for 10 minutes in a very hot oven.
- 5.Unwrap and continue baking to crisp surface before removing from oven. Serve hot.
Key Ingredients: French bread (crusty), butter, garlic paste, cheese, Black pepper