How to make Greek Style Pizza
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
This light and flavourful vegan pizza is made from scratch and topped with fresh avocado, zucchini, bell peppers and olives.
Ingredients of Greek Style Pizza
- For Pizza Base:
- 1 Cup Pizza Flour
- 1/2 tsp Yeast
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/5 Cup Water
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- For Pizza Topping:
- 1/2 Cup Pizza Sauce
- 2/3 Cup Pizza Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Chilly Flakes
- 1/2 tsp Fresh Oregano
- 1/4 Avocado
- 1/4 Cup Zucchini Green/Yellow
- 1/2 Bell Pepper Red/Yellow
- 4 Mushrooms
- 2 Black Olive
- 2 Green Olive
How to Make Greek Style Pizza
- 1.Pre heat the oven to the maximum temperature and defrost the cheese.
- 2.Mean while you can prepare the dough for base. Dissolve yeast in a lukewarm water in a mixing bowl. Add salt and Pizza flour to it and make a loose dough.
- 3.Knead for 10 minutes to smooth the dough. If it's sticky. You can sprinkle some more floor and knead. Keep it covered in a counter top.
- 4.Cut a baking sheet to square place the dough over it. Roll thinly like a (roti). Dust with flour. Using a back of a board spoon spread the pizza sauce.
- 5.Spread the chopped veggies and sprinkle cheese over it, sprinkle the Italian seasoning transfer by pulling this over a baking tray carefully.
- 6.Bake for 15 minutes or until the side and cheese become golden.
- 7.Pizza is ready to be served hot.
You can also add Green chilies and Jalapeno to the topping and few spices of your choice.
Key Ingredients: Pizza Flour, Yeast, Salt, Water, Sugar, Olive Oil, Pizza Sauce, Pizza Cheese, Chilly Flakes, Fresh Oregano, Avocado, Zucchini Green/Yellow, Bell Pepper Red/Yellow, Mushrooms, Black Olive, Green Olive