Grilled Minty Chicken With Veggie Salad Recipe
How to make grilled minty chicken with grilled veggie salad
Juicy chicken breasts marinated with olive oil, lime and mint leave and grilled to perfection. Serve a fresh veggie salad to round off the dish.
- Total Cook Time2 hrs 30 mins
- Prep Time2 hrs
- Cook Time 30 mins
Ingredients of Grilled Minty Chicken With Veggie Salad
- For the grilled chicken:
- 4 large chicken breast
- 2 lemons (juiced)
- 50 ml olive oil
- 2 large pod of garlic minced
- 1/2 cup plucked and chopped mint leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- For the grilled veggie salad:
- 2 zucchini, thickly sliced lengthwise
- 1 sweet lime cut into thick roundels
- 10 baby red radish, sliced
- 3 plum tomatoes thick roundels
- 2 butter head lettuce or any green lettuce available
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Salt and crushed black pepper to taste
How to Make Grilled Minty Chicken With Veggie SaladHideShow Media
Marinate the chicken with all ingredients for 1-2 hours in refrigerator
Once chicken is marinated well, grill on moderate heat grill for 3 minutes each side.
Dress all veggies except lettuce with olive oil, salt and pepper; grill marinated zucchini and orange slice on hot grill plate.
Arrange plucked lettuce on the plate, place grilled chicken and arrange grilled and other dressed veggies on to the plate.
You won't need any sauce with this as the chicken and veggies are juicy enough to satisfy your palate and taste buds.