How to make Grilled Veg Pesto Sandwich
About Grilled Veg Pesto Sandwich Recipe: An easy and quick recipe. Grilled veg pesto sandwich can be prepared at home without any hassle. A healthy, filling and delicious delight that has all the ingredients to keep you going for long. You can serve this sandwich to kids and adults alike as a breakfast option or an evening snack. It can also be packed in your kid's tiffin.Ingredients in Grilled Veg Pesto Sandwich Recipe
: This sandwich recipe is filled with fresh and healthy ingredients, with each one having a benefit of its own. The Basil has strong potential to act as a natural adaptogen, a herbal medicine that helps the body adapt to stress and to normalize the harmful effects of stressors on bodily processes. Also Zucchini in the pesto contains iron, which stimulates the oxygen flow throughout the body and helps to keep the brain alert and at full concentration for long. The garlic helps enhance memory and boosts cognitive functions. And the veggies will keep you feeling fresh and hydrated until the day ends.
Ingredients of Grilled Veg Pesto Sandwich
- 1/2 Cup Yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 Cup Green bell pepper
- 1/2 Cup Red bell pepper
- 1/2 Cup Green zucchini
- 1/2 Cup Red zucchini
- 1 Cups Tomato
- 2 Tbsp Pesto sauce
- 1/2 Cup Cheese
- White sauce
- As per taste Salt
- 2 tsp Garlic
- 1 Cup Onion
- 2 tsp Celery
- 2 Tbsp Oil
- 2 slices Bread
- 1 Tbsp Butter
- 1 Tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 Cup Mushroom, sliced
- For pesto sauce:
- 2 Tbsp Basil leaves
- 2 Tbsp Cashew nuts
- 2 Tbsp Garlic
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan cheese
- As per requirement Salt and oil
How to Make Grilled Veg Pesto Sandwich
- 1.Cut all the bell peppers, zucchini, onion, garlic and mushrooms.
- 2.Heat oil in a pan add the garlic, onion, bell peppers and toss it well. Now add the mushrooms and zucchini and toss is again.
- 3.Add the pesto sauce and white sauce and mix well. Add the cheese and give it a nice stir. Add salt as per your taste and give it a good mix.
- 4.Remove the mixture from the heat and keep aside. Add mayonnaise and celery. Mix it well.
- 5.Now toast or grill the bread slices on a pan. Apply butter to it and the mixture.
- 6.Add butter to the second slice as well and place it over, completing a sandwich.
- 7.Serve it with a side salad and French Fries.
Yellow bell pepper, Green bell pepper, Red bell pepper, Green zucchini , Red zucchini, Tomato
, Pesto sauce, Cheese, White sauce, Salt
, Oil, Bread
, Basil leaves, Cashew nuts, Garlic
, Parmesan cheese, Salt and oil