Story ProgressBack to home
Grilled Vegetables with Walnut Sauce Recipe
Marinated with lemon juice assorted vegetables are grilled to perfection and topped with some homemade walnut sauce.
- Total Cook Time 40 mins
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 30 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Grilled Vegetables with Walnut Sauce
- For grilled vegetables:
- 1/2 kg assorted vegetables
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp oil salt and pepper
- For the walnut sauce:
- 100 gm roasted walnuts
- 1 Tbsp garlic paste
- 1 Tbsp chopped parsley
- 50 ml sesame seed oil
- 50 ml groundnut oil
- 2 tsp lemon juice roasted sesame seeds to garnish
How to Make Grilled Vegetables with Walnut SauceHideShow Media
1. Cut vegetables into wedges, brush with lemon juice, oil and seasoning.
2. Grill until vegetables are tender.
3. Garnish with sesame seeds.
4. To prepare walnut sauce, grind walnuts, garlic and herbs together.
5. Gradually pour in oil and lemon juice.
6. Season well and serve with grilled vegetables.