How To Make Gulab Jamun Thandai Cheesecake
Recipe Servings: 2
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Gulab Jamun Thandai Cheesecake Recipe
Ingredients of Gulab Jamun Thandai Cheesecake
- For crust:
- 300 gms digestive biscuit
- 55 gms Icing sugar
- 40 gms soften melted butter
- 750 gms cream cheese
- 200 gms castor sugar
- 45 gms agar (soaked in cold water)
- 270 gms milk
- 300 gms custard
- 950 gms whipped cream
- 45 gms thandai powder
- 20 Mini gulab jamun
- 10 gms rose water
How to Make Gulab Jamun Thandai Cheesecake
- 1.Make crumbs of the biscuits evenly, add icing sugar.
- 2.Mix gently and then add softened butter.
- 3.Put the mixture on the lined cake base.
- 4.Once the base is ready keep it to chill.
- 5.Take soft cream cheese and mix in the castor sugar.
- 6.Add soaked agar agar in luke warm milk and dilute it.
- 7.Add in the custard to it.
- 8.Once it cools down, gently fold cream cheese into it.
- 9.Slowly add the thandai powder and gently fold whipped cream.
- 10.Put the mixture into the baked crust and the add mini gulab jamuns and rose water above the base.
- 11.Set the mixture for one and a half hours. Serve chilled.
Key Ingredients: digestive biscuit, Icing sugar, soften melted butter, cream cheese, castor sugar, agar (soaked in cold water), milk, custard, whipped cream, thandai powder, Mini gulab jamun, rose water