How to make Gypsy Toast
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
Gypsy Toast Recipe: Crispy, spicy, gypsy toast is loaded with some egg-y goodness. This delish treat makes for a quick meal during the time-pressed mornings.
Ingredients of Gypsy Toast
- 2 eggs
- Less than half cup milk
- 1 tsp onions , chopped
- 1 tsp tomatoes , chopped
- 1/2 tsp green chillies , chopped
- 1/2 tsp coriander leaves , chopped
- 1/2 tsp ginger , grated
- to taste Salt
- 1 tsp black pepper powder
- Oil/butter, to shallow fry the toasts
- 4-5 bread slices
How to Make Gypsy Toast
- 1.Break the eggs in a mixing bowl and add all the other ingredients to it (except bread and oil). Whisk everything together.
- 2.Soak the bread slices in the whisked eggs.
- 3.Heat oil/butter in a pan (preferably flat base) and place the bread slices one/two at a time.
- 4.On medium flame, cook both the sides of the bread until it turns golden brown in colour.
- 5.Serve hot with some ketchup by the side.
Key Ingredients: eggs , milk , onions , tomatoes , green chillies , coriander leaves , ginger , Salt, black pepper powder , Oil/butter, to shallow fry the toasts , bread slices