How to make Hariyali Biryani Risotto
About Hariyali Biryani Risotto Recipe: A delectable vegetarian biryani risotto that perfectly gets together the classic Italian and delicious North Indian flavour to your platter. Broccoli, celery, leeks, beans and green peas tossed with butter, pepper, cream and risotto along with chilli flakes and salt in olive oil. Laced and garnished with fresh greens like mint, serve this risotto on a Sunday brunch or at dinner parties at home.
Ingredients of Hariyali Biryani Risotto
- 10 gms olive oil
- 10 gms butter
- 10 gms onion
- 5 gms celery
- 5 gms leeks
- 1 gms chilly flakes
- 20 gms green peas
- 30 gms broccoli
- 20 gms beans
- 30 gms mint coriander pesto
- 200 gms risotto
- 60 gms cream
- 5 gms salt
- 1 gms pepper
- For garnishing:
- 1 gms mint
How to Make Hariyali Biryani Risotto
- 1.Heat pan add oil and butter.
- 2.Add slice onion, celery, leeks and saute.
- 3.Add chilly flakes and saute.
- 4.Add green peas, broccoli, beans and saute.
- 5.Add cream and pasta water.
- 6.Add risotto and mix it well.
- 7.Season with salt and pepper.
- 8.Transfer in to paste plate.
- 9.Garnish with mint.
Key Ingredients: olive oil, butter, onion, celery, leeks, chilly flakes, green peas, broccoli, beans, mint coriander pesto, risotto, cream, salt, pepper, mint