How to make Quinoa Risotto With Mushroom
Recipe Servings: 1
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Medium
About Quinoa Risotto With Mushroom Recipe: Delicious and nutrition packed quinoa risotto for easy, lazy brunches that will serve your appetite well.
Ingredients of Quinoa Risotto With Mushroom
- 1 Cup quinoa
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic, chopped
- 2-3 pieces mushroom (button mushroom, shiitake & wild)
- 1 tsp thyme, chopped
- 1 tsp parsley, chopped
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp onion, chopped
- to taste salt
- to taste black Pepper
How to Make Quinoa Risotto With Mushroom
- 1.Bring 2 cups salted water to boil and add 1 cup quinoa, reduce heat to medium, cover, and simmer until tender and water is absorbed, about 15 minutes. keep aside.
- 2.Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in large skillet & add 2 tablespoon chopped onion and sauté until soft and pink. Add 1 teaspoon chopped garlic & cook.
- 3.Process 3 types of mushroom (button mushroom, shiitake & wild) and cut into small dices. Add the mushrooms and saute till cooked.
- 4.Add 1 teaspoon chopped thyme and the cooked quinoa and mix well.
- 5.Season with salt and crushed black pepper to taste.
- 6.Add 1 teaspoon chopped parsley and mix all together. Serve piping hot.
You can garnish the dish with Coriander leaves.
Key Ingredients: quinoa, olive oil, garlic, mushroom (button mushroom, shiitake & wild), thyme, parsley, water, onion, salt, black Pepper