Healthy Falooda Recipe
How To Make Healthy Falooda
Refreshingly, a delicious and healthy homemade dessert that satisfies your taste buds at every bite.
- Total Cook Time 45 mins
- Prep Time 25 mins
- Cook Time 20 mins
- Recipe Servings2
Ingredients of Healthy Falooda
- For the Chia Gel
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds soaked in 4 tbsp water
- Extra add-ons
- Few blackberries or blueberries or soaked black raisins unsweetened
- 2 tbsp Rice Spaghetti strands/rice noodles cooked and strands separated
- For the Smoothie
- 3/4 cups Dates
- 1 tbsp Rose syrup unsweetened.
- 3 cups Almond Milk
- For the Ice Cream
- 3 Frozen Bananas
- 2 tbsp Almond Milk
- Extra add-ons as per choice
- Any locally available chopped fruits unsalted chopped nuts as per choice
How to Make Healthy FaloodaHideShow Media
Chia gel is ready (pre-soaked soak chia in 4 tbsp water).
Make smoothie ready by combining smoothie ingredients (dates and almond milk).
Make ice cream by blending bananas. Add 2 tbsp Almond milk get it thick consistency and pour in moulds, store in the refrigerator.
Get spaghetti strands ready by boiling 1/2 cup water, add 2 tbsp strands once boiled switch of gas making sure they are separate strands and don't stick to each other.
Layer the ingredients in a glass using the following steps -Chia gel -Chopped fruits -Add berries or raisins -Spaghetti strands -Dates rose smoothie -Banana ice-cream -Chopped nuts of choice
Serve with love. Addition and subtraction of toppings can be as per personal preference and choice.
Relish and enjoy.