Hokkien Fried Prawn Mee Recipe
Squids and prawns tossed with egg noodles, it makes for an immensely satisfying meal. Top it with some fresh herbs for a zing.
- Total Cook Time 55 mins 20 seconds
- Prep Time 10 mins
- Cook Time 45 mins 20 seconds
- Recipe Servings4
Ingredients of Hokkien Fried Prawn Mee
- 5 eggs
- 4 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 3 cups of beans sprouts
- 1 cup spring onion
- 4 cups egg noodles, moistened in stock
- 4 cups of vermicelli (optional)
- 4 cups of seafood stock (made from prawn and squid) or any other stock
- 8 boiled squids
- 6 boiled prawns
- 1/2 Tbsp chopped garlic
- 3 tbsp soya sauce
How to Make Hokkien Fried Prawn MeeHideShow Media
Heat oil in a pan. Break the eggs on top and let them cook.
Add bean sprouts, spring onions, egg noodles, vermicelli, the seafood stock and squids.
Stir fry on high flame.
Now, add chopped garlic and soya sauce.
Finally add prawns, cook for few minutes and serve.