How to make Holi Special Ice Tea Thandai
Holi Special Ice tea Thandai- A refreshing and healthy beverage for the festival of Holi. Pair up with a snack of your choice and you are ready for a mouth-watering holi party!
Ingredients of Holi Special Ice Tea Thandai
- 7 Ground white pepper (Kali mirch)
- 1 Assam Tea Bags
- 1/4 Cup Almonds (badam) - coarsley crushed
- 2 tsp Poppy seeds (khus-khus)
- 1 tsp Fennel seeds (saunf) (crushed coarsely)
- 1/2 tsp Cardamom (elaichi) powder
- Ground sugar
- A few Saffron (kesar) strands
How to Make Holi Special Ice Tea Thandai
- 1.Heat water in a flask and add some Assam tea bags to infuse its flavour in water.
- 2.Add ¼ cup almonds, Khus-Khus, fennel seeds and cardamom in the mixture.
- 3.Top it up with kali mirch and ground sugar to taste.
- 4.Cool it in the refrigerator, add lot of ice and serve strained.
- 5.Place few saffron strands over the drink for flavour and colour. Serve.
Key Ingredients: Ground white pepper (Kali mirch), Assam Tea Bags, Almonds (badam) - coarsley crushed, Poppy seeds (khus-khus), Fennel seeds (saunf) (crushed coarsely), Cardamom (elaichi) powder, Ground sugar, Saffron (kesar) strands