How to make Honey-Lemon-Ginger Tea
Recipe Servings: 3
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Honey-Lemon-Ginger Tea: Brew up an aromatic cuppa of tea spiced with ginger, sweetened with honey. This is a quick and easy recipe too.
Ingredients of Honey-Lemon-Ginger Tea
- 3 Cups Water
- 1 tsp Ginger, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Tea leaves, for every cup
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Honey
How to Make Honey-Lemon-Ginger Tea
- 1.In a pan heat 3 cups of water.
- 2.Before it begins to boil add ginger.
- 3.Just as it starts to boil add the tea leaves, lemon juice and honey.
- 4.Strain it into a cup and enjoy!
, Tea leaves, for every cup, Lemon juice, Honey