How to make Jaswant Sherbat
Recipe Servings: 8
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Jaswant Sherbat Recipe: A fragrant drink made with hibiscus flowers, milk and lime juice.
Ingredients of Jaswant Sherbat
- 1 Kg sugar
- 3 l water
- 2 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 cups hibiscus (broken petal)
How to Make Jaswant Sherbat
- 1.Dissolve the sugar in the water, not letting it come to a boil.
- 2.When sugar is dissolved, increase the heat and bring to a boil.
- 3.Add the milk and continue to cook till scum forms on the sides, which you should skim off.
- 4.Add the lemon juice and continue to cook till one thread consistency is reached.
- 5.Turn off the heat and add the flowers, and cover immediately.
- 6.Leave it overnight.
- 7.Strain and store in bottles.
Key Ingredients: sugar, water, milk, lemon juice, hibiscus (broken petal)