How To Make Kanda Bhaji
Recipe Servings: 2
Total Cook Time:
Difficulty Level: Easy
About Kanda Bhaji Recipe: Here is a mouth-watering, flavourful mix of onions, coriander, spices and nutty walnuts, kanda bhaji is perfect for a wholesome meal when you are craving something spicy!
Ingredients of Kanda Bhaji
- 1 Cup onions, sliced
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 tbsp crushed corianderr seeds
- 1 tsp green chilli, chopped
- 1/2 cup gram flour
- 1 tsp salt
- Oil (for frying)
How to Make Kanda Bhaji
- 1.Slice the onions thinly and place them in a mixing bowl.
- 2.Massage the salt into the onions and allow them to rest aside.
- 3.Add gram flour to the sweating onions.
- 4.Add walnuts, coriander seeds crushed and green chillies.
- 5.Massage all of this together till the gram flour moistens and coats every onion slice.
- 6.Heat oil for deep frying in a pan.
- 7.Make little clumps and fry on medium flame, fry till they turn crisp and golden brown.
- 8.Remove the bhaji on absorbent kitchen napkins.
- 9.Serve hot and crisp with fried green chillies.
Key Ingredients: onions, walnuts, crushed corianderr seeds, green chilli, gram flour, salt, Oil (for frying)