How to make Khameeri Roti
The delicious and mouth-watering Khameeri roti is a famous dish of Mughlai cuisine. This dish is often reserved for any special occasion like parties or festivals. It is an amazing dish which is liked by the people of every age group. The flavorful and soft ingredients are the key to the amazing taste of Khameeri roti. It is made with the ingredient yeast which makes the roti very supple and delicious to eat. It is an easy and simple recipe that is perfect to make in a jiffy for a weekend lunch or dinner. Try this delicious Khameeri roti recipe at your home and surprise your family and friends.
Ingredients of Khameeri Roti
- 1 Tbsp Dry Yeast
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Flour
- 1/3 Cup Water
- 2 Cups Flour
- 2 Tbsp Milk
- 1 tsp Oil
- 1 tsp Melon seeds
- 1 tsp Sesame seeds
- 1 tsp Kalonji seeds
- 2 Tbsp Coriander leave
How to Make Khameeri Roti
- 1.Take dry yeast in a bowl, add sugar, flour and water to it.
- 2.Blend them together to get a liquid yeast mixture.
- 3.Leave the mixture aside for 20 minutes.
- 4.Take flour in another bowl and add the yeast mixture to it.
- 5.Mix it thoroughly and add some milk.
- 6.Knead a dough of the mixture, add some oil.
- 7.Leave the dough covered for 2 hours.
- 8.After 2 hours, take some flour and spread it as a base. Take out the dough and roll it to make the rotis.
- 9.Put melon seeds, sesame seeds, kalonji seeds and coriander leaves on the roti and roll it further.
- 10.Toast the rolled roti on a pan.
- 11.Serve the Khameeri roti hot with a dish of your choice.
- Watch the step by step recipe of Khameeri Roti here:
Served best with Butter chicken or Mutton curry.
Dry Yeast, Sugar
, Water, Flour , Milk
, Oil, Melon seeds, Sesame seeds, Kalonji seeds, Coriander leave